I maaayyyy be a subscription addict...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just came across this forum (where have I been?!) and I'm so excited to finally find a place to talk and read about different subscriptions/products out there. 

I'm an actress on TV and so basically all of my make-up/health/beauty knowledge comes from make-up artists on set. It's great... especially because I get some insider tips and tricks every now and again... but also I feel kind of limited to what the TV make up world uses... and honestly I see mostly the same stuff over and over. Also, I've started to discover the world of organic and natural do-it-your-self regimens and remedies that are literally changing my world (for the better!), so I'm interested in more of that kind of stuff too. 

This should be good. Thanks for having me!

You are an actress on TV? That is so cool! On what show, if you don't mind me asking?

Greys Anatomy and soon a sitcom on Disney:)  But honestly, I'd like the anonymity of this format and I'm just super interested in what people are saying about the stuff I love or should love out there. Ha!

Right now I heart a few subscriptions: jewelmint  - it's like having a personal accessories stylist. i'm really terrible at knowing what to wear and how to accessorize... and this just make it feel easy and keeps me feeling girly:) they're recommends for pieces on top of what they send are really great and keeps me knowing what's trending (which i appreciate.) And if there's every anything that I'm like "meh" about, you can guarantee that I have at least 5 girlfriends who'd love it... so every now and again i get to gift a friend, which is fun!

stay tuned for more...

gotta run

Welcome to Makeup Talk.
hand.gif
Please read our Terms of Service first. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something or have questions. Enjoy your time at Makeup Talk!

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Hauls and Stashes

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

Originally Posted by mrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Greys Anatomy and soon a sitcom on Disney:)  But honestly, I'd like the anonymity of this format and I'm just super interested in what people are saying about the stuff I love or should love out there. Ha!

Right now I heart a few subscriptions: jewelmint  - it's like having a personal accessories stylist. i'm really terrible at knowing what to wear and how to accessorize... and this just make it feel easy and keeps me feeling girly:) they're recommends for pieces on top of what they send are really great and keeps me knowing what's trending (which i appreciate.) And if there's every anything that I'm like "meh" about, you can guarantee that I have at least 5 girlfriends who'd love it... so every now and again i get to gift a friend, which is fun!

stay tuned for more...

gotta run

that's so exciting. grey's anatomy is one of my favorite shows. 

So cool, I love Grey's too! But either way you are in the right place if you have fallen for subs like we have :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Do you have any beauty sub?

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So cool, I love Grey's too! But either way you are in the right place if you have fallen for subs like we have :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Do you have any beauty sub?
If you don't, mrose, I highly suggest ipsy! I swear I could be like their spokesperson, I <3 them lol 

Originally Posted by mrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, I've started to discover the world of organic and natural do-it-your-self regimens and remedies that are literally changing my world (for the better!), so I'm interested in more of that kind of stuff too. 
I started going more that route after I looked at the 'active ingredient' parts of most skin care. And also realized that so much of the wacky ingredients are put into products to keep them shelf-stable....which you don't need if you make at home and use quickly....

Welcome! 
flowers.gif
flowers.gif
flowers.gif

Makeuptalk is a wonderfully helpful community and I'm glad you've found us. I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

Latest posts

Back