I made myself some clothes! *Very pic heavy*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im seriously impressed!

You've got alot of creative talent hun.

Love the smock bib top thats soooo cute!

Everything looks fantastic! I especially love the two shirts
smile.gif

OMG Nuri! That's awesome!!!

I love what you did with the maternity top! so cute! and the dress! and everything actually!!
biggrin.gif

Thank you very much for all the nice comments everyone! i appreciate them <3

i wish i could make a profession out of this, i love sewing, and i always wanted to be a fashion designer lol.

omg...they are so cute....i want to definitely try the second top you made...that is so cute

you're like super nuri or something. that's awesome! where did you go to get the patterns? my gf just bought a sewing machine and wants to make stuff too.

Thank you so much everyone!

ticki, i will pm you the links of the sites cause there's lots of sites that i have bookmarked where she can get ideas and patterns from
biggrin.gif

amazing! I am secretly jealous of crafty people, I can´t even sew on a button I think (ok I haven´t tried it cause I think I wouldn´t be patient enough lol)

I would seriously buy that ex-maternity shirt if I saw it in a store. I love those romantic blouses!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you so much everyone!ticki, i will pm you the links of the sites cause there's lots of sites that i have bookmarked where she can get ideas and patterns from
biggrin.gif

super duper! thanks nuri.

can you pm the links to for patterns? i bookmark them also. and buy books but didnt start yet cus i need to buy some fabric

Back