I moved !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Welp! I moved and the move wasn't too bad. From Portland to SF (emeryville)is about 12 hour drive and I had to stop more than a few times..so left portland thursday at 830am and got into emeryville around friday 1am. My hubby rented a Toyota Sienna LE...basically a minivan and he moved all of my stuff into the minivan while i said my last minute goodbye's to friends. (aww, how sweet)....

so..yea..and i've been organizing my stuff as well..so haven't been online lately until now! Thanks everyone for the nice comments on me moving!! It wasn't too bad..so yay! =)

Now, i have more time to sit on my lazy bum and MUT All day and night
biggrin.gif

So did you feel the earthquake last night? What a nice welcome to California.

Aw, Thanks Everyone !
biggrin.gif

Marisol...I know...5.9 I believe it was. I've only been here a week and i'm experiencing quakes!! At first i was like...wow, this massage chair really trembles and a few seconds later..i was Oh noes!

I have to admit..i got really scared. =/

Really?

I don't mind packing...in fact, i'm such an organizer..that i like it. What i don't like is packing kitchen things away..argh and having to lug furniture around. Lucky for me, all the furniture wasn't mine and i had such a handful of kitchen wares..that it was a piece of cake. Oh yea...and i didn't have to clean my apartment either...my roommate insisted...(aww, i'm so glad.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lummerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aw, Thanks Everyone !
biggrin.gif

Marisol...I know...5.9 I believe it was. I've only been here a week and i'm experiencing quakes!! At first i was like...wow, this massage chair really trembles and a few seconds later..i was Oh noes!

I have to admit..i got really scared. =/

It freaked me out too but we survived. That is the thing about earthquakes, you don't see them coming. hee hee
scared.gif

The funniest thing is that I never encountered earthquakes ever until last nite. I grew up in southern cali too and you'd think i'd feel one !
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back