I suck at life. Or at least maybe at med school?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by |<33 /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7673/seriouscatuu1.jpg
Okay, I'm a high school drop out so obviously I can't relate, so I thought I'd add some humor to maybe cheer you up
biggrin.gif

haha that´s an awesome pic. It really made me laugh!!!

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I understand completely. I remember my last 2 yrs of college, I wondered if I was really cut out for engineering. I had to retake a couple classes too... I was depressed most of those 2 yrs. I felt like I was working hard and not reaping the benefits. I felt like the testing was inefficient with ppl cheating and using past papers cuz the questions were repeated every year... But I knew that being an engineer was my dream. So I stuck it out.
Pull yourself up. Fight tooth and nail cuz yr really almost done. It's your dream, and I think it would be worse if you didn't fight for it. Think of how many ppl are waiting for you to break free and come up with some ground breaking method or something (not really good at medical stuff). But you get what I'm saying.

Plus, we're all here rooting for you.
smile.gif

Rest up and go get 'em tiger!

thanks for sharing. I guess I have limited advice from friends cause most of my friends are in med school too. And the others either already graduated or are doing something easier lolMy dad is a veterinarian so he can relate somehow, but it´s been so long since was in a college, so it´s not really a big help either when he keeps telling me the same stories of how he had to retake a certain exam over and over and over.

I´m not serious about quitting anyway. What I´d need it like a 6month break where I´d be working and not thinking about medical stuff at all. But in our system that´s not possible. I can´t even take a monthlong break, classes are every day monday-friday. The schedules are like high school all over again, basically lol

Kee that is one serious cat. and such a mature looking face, not really a "cat" face.

You can pull through this last year, you can do it!!!!!!!! 4 years down, only one more to go!!! I went through nursing school and some of our guidelines and stuff were crap too, so I feel where you're coming from (my second semester, I was very close to quitting and came home crying on a weekly basis at least). You're going to breeze through this, you can quit after coming this far!!! Keep your chin up and look at all you've done to get to this point, you're a smart successful young woman....keep striving, keep pushing through!!! Don't let the professors bring you down (don't they just love to do that)...you're better than that!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

We're cheerin' for ya!!!!!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol yeah it could be worse, all the subjects in this exam could be surgery-related (just teasing ya hehe, I know that´s what you wanna do). But thank god it´s internal medicine (again, for like the 100th time lol), surgery, and traumatology/ICU I like surgery, but not too much about studying that all the time (i hate hernias, LOL). I'm thinking on becoming a pediatric surgeon.
On my case , the worst scenario of subjects would be: Cardiology, Nephrology and Rheumatology. These are my most hated subjects evah
pedro.gif

ETA: i had more classes about gastric cancer and colon cancer than any other subject on med school. And i still don't know the TNM of them.

Hang in there Andi, don't give up! You've come this far and not long to go before you graduate. I don't know you that well but I can tell you are an intelligent and kind woman who will make a great doctor.
smile.gif
Were here for you. Hugs.
smile.gif

Back