I Think I'm In Love

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just took a look at the Beauty Exclusives over at Nordstrom's site for their big sale and Deborah Lippmann has done it again....Imagine "Happy Birthday" in a purple creme base, name it after a Prince song....and you've just made me swoon....

"Let's Go Crazy", indeed... Anyone else love this as much as I do?

I love her glitters, but the same look can be achieved with HB sandwiched between a purple jelly like Verity Deep Violet. I hope she moves onto different glitters soon. Enough with the multicolored glitter, Deb!

It's gorgeous! The revlon dupes are usually pretty good though...so I'll wait for that one, haha. 

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just took a look at the Beauty Exclusives over at Nordstrom's site for their big sale and Deborah Lippmann has done it again....Imagine "Happy Birthday" in a purple creme base, name it after a Prince song....and you've just made me swoon....

"Let's Go Crazy", indeed... Anyone else love this as much as I do?
That is really pretty! Wish is wasn't so darn expensive.

Gurrrllllll....

you gonna make me break my no buy, posting gorgeous stuff like that! That's the first thing I've seen in almost a month where I've been like, OMGWANTNEEDNOW.

It is a pretty color, but I couldn't pay that much for a bottle of nail polish.

Latest posts

Back