I think its time to let it go

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a fan of MAC MSFs and have them all but Pleasureflush. I am also a fan of the natural MSFs. Well, I have used this one every day since the day it came out (back in July of 2006) and sadly, I think its time I throw it away and open up my back up. What do you think?

What a sad day!
scared.gif
Good bye friend. You have been there for me on my good and especially on my bad days.

1634-mail.jpg

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww...perhaps we should have a moment of silence?
Which one was it?

My Medium Dark MSF.
laughing.gif

Holy cow! I have only a few MSF and I don't think I'll ever finish mine..'

Farewell to your MSF
frown.gif

Sorry Marisol! Sad, but wow... it lasted a long time, you really get your money's worth wih msf's. I know one day you'll get pleasureflush.

Awww.... Medium Dark MSF, you will be greatly missed!
frown.gif

I hate throwing away empty containers for things that I love too. It makes me sad. LOL

OH MY GOD!!!!! How did you manage to do this??? LOL. I have a backup of shimpagne but I am starting to think I will never need to open it! LLOL:

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif OH MY GOD!!!!! How did you manage to do this??? LOL. I have a backup of shimpagne but I am starting to think I will never need to open it! LLOL: Well this one I use sort of like a finishing powder so I use it every day. I compare it to the other MSFs that I have and those look like they are barely touched.

Latest posts

Back