I thought this was an informative site...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Pinkymarz The Mayo Clinic is in Rochester, Minnesota...about 1 hour from my residence in South St. Paul. I think if I could afford a brow lift and eyelid surgery...I would definitely go for it!!! "Honeee? Can I get a facelift...Please??" LOL
http://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm...37C238B692BD4D

You're right, this is a handy, informative link. Not so sure about how crazy I am at the thought of injecting bovine collagen into my face. Then, after three months you have to do it again. Why not just injest a cow and call it good?...eeeek.. the things we do in the name of beauty.

Cow2.GIF

Thanks for posting this pinky, we dig you!

BTW... what does your name mean?

Glad you liked the site....I am secretly saving my pennies...by the time I'm 82...I will be rich enough for my browlift!!! My honee says "I'm on my own then." I'm sure I'll outlive him anyway...he's 7 years older...and we all know women live longer than men anyway! Only because we lead cleaner lives...LOL The name Pinkymarz is because of the redish tint ( I have redish brown hair w/golden highlights) in my hair, ergo, Pinky. Marz is my last name. Therefore, Pinkymarz was available when I created it on the internet 6 years ago. I love this forum...I have been having a blast..you guys have helped my fullfill my makeup fantasies!!!

Kinda like the PINK Ladies on Grease!

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz

Glad you liked the site....I am secretly saving my pennies...by the time I'm 82...I will be rich enough for my browlift!!! My honee says "I'm on my own then." I'm sure I'll outlive him anyway...he's 7 years older...and we all know women live longer than men anyway! Only because we lead cleaner lives...LOL The name Pinkymarz is because of the redish tint ( I have redish brown hair w/golden highlights) in my hair, ergo, Pinky. Marz is my last name. Therefore, Pinkymarz was available when I created it on the internet 6 years ago. I love this forum...I have been having a blast..you guys have helped my fullfill my makeup fantasies!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Kinda like the PINK Ladies on Grease! "oh beauty school drop out ... come back to highhhhh schooool ..."
1_640x480.jpg

Hey Everyone...my Husband and I are on our winter travels...we left Minnesota on Oct 3rd and are currently in Washington DC. We are camped at a site that has WiFi...super fast....so I will be able to keep in touch with my favorite site and you wacky people! Oh..I brought all my makup with me!!!! LOL Talk to you soon all!!!

LOL! Wow isnt high speed awesome! We use it daily with road runner. Anyhow Hey......ENJOY your vacation! Take care and let us know how it went!

Hey Everyone...my Husband and I are on our winter travels...we left Minnesota on Oct 3rd and are currently in Washington DC. We are camped at a site that has WiFi...super fast....so I will be able to keep in touch with my favorite site and you wacky people! Oh..I brought all my makup with me!!!! LOL Talk to you soon all!!!

Hey Kristina!

Just let us know if you need us to keep throwing you Surprise parties so that you can get some use out of that Botox expression! hee hee
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Funny pic Cali! Actually we dedicated that song back in Cosmetology class to a fellow student who decided not to come back for her final year! lol

Apparently she was more interested in working At McDonald's back then....
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hey Kristina!
Just let us know if you need us to keep throwing you Surprise parties so that you can get some use out of that Botox expression! hee hee
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ha! This is funny! Am still giggling!!

Originally Posted by naturally Hey Pinky ...when you're ready to leave the DC area ...go to your east to the Eastern Shore ...then give me a shout! Kim, I am already in Las Vegas!!!! We got here yesterday, Oct 17th...I've already lost $60!!! sigh!!! I wish I would have known you were in the DC area...I would love to have met you! I love the Microdermabrasion product samples you sent me....I NEED MORE! I can't wait to get to Arizona so I can be in one place to place an order for more. We are having a blast here..the new hotels are wonderful...what a hoot!!! I know I could never live here...I would be broke forever!!! Hugs to all of you....I am not able to get on all the time...but I am not far away! Oh...I did have time to get to Dillards today and pick up my Lancome mascara.....see ya all!!!

Hey Pinky!! cool you visited from Vegas!! Bet it all on Red on Roulette!

Kim, I am already in Las Vegas!!!! We got here yesterday, Oct 17th...I've already lost $60!!! sigh!!! I wish I would have known you were in the DC area...I would love to have met you! I love the Microdermabrasion product samples you sent me....I NEED MORE! I can't wait to get to Arizona so I can be in one place to place an order for more. We are having a blast here..the new hotels are wonderful...what a hoot!!! I know I could never live here...I would be broke forever!!! Hugs to all of you....I am not able to get on all the time...but I am not far away! Oh...I did have time to get to Dillards today and pick up my Lancome mascara.....see ya all!!!

Latest posts

Back