I too am a BARBIE girl :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went home for lunch for one reason - not to eat - to get my BLM shipment open!!!!

SOO...

BLM e/s:

Moth Brown

Springtime Skipper

Playful

BLM l/g:

Sweetness

Fashion Pack

BLM beauty powder:

Pearl Sunshine (this is actually for a ROAK :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

The pic for this makes it look white - I swear it's not LOL!

BLM nail polish:

Steamy

BML Extras:

The shirt

The mini makeup bag

The tote

Non-BML:

Fix+ spray

Loud Lash - Noisy Black (yes this is in the BLM collection, but it's not BLM)

And of course...

THE BARBIE LOVES MAC BARBIE DOLL!! :glasses: :laughing: :rotfl:

Tomorrow I am getting Magic Dust e/s and the Fab blush. Ordered them for overnight yesterday after I realized I wanted them LOL! The blush is "actually" for my mom - but I will be using it HAHA!

Picture time:

Attachment 30519

Attachment 30520

Attachment 30521

Attachment 30522

Attachment 30523

Attachment 30524

Attachment 30525

Attachment 30526

Attachment 30527

Attachment 30528

Attachment 30529

Attachment 30530

Attachment 30531

Attachment 30532

OMG what a haulage!!!! I'm so jealous!! LOL

Yay you got the doll too!!!!!

I can't wait to get the Pearl Sunshine BP too, it must be an awesome shade and peachy too LOL!!

Whoa! You could have just saved time by typing the stuff you DIDN'T get from the collection! I think you pretty much bought it all! Enjoy your goodies!

Awesome haul!

Now I'm even more pissed I didn't get the shirt I ordered (they only got the Large).

awesome haulage, whoever receives that beauty powder will appreciate it so much! enjoy!!!

Alex what a fantastic batch of goodies! I bet you were all smiles at work for the rest of the day.

I was - and talking about it to the girls!!! They were like "Ohhh I heard about that" and I was like...oh I more than just heard about it HAHA!

Back