I want a boyfriend with an accent

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Very strange request, huh?

While I was on my cruise last week there were so many people from different countries and they, of course, had accents.

I have always loved accents, but this made the obsession worse.

My favorite - Romanian men. There were a few good-looking ones and there accents are SO cute!!!!!!

I don't know if I will ever be able to find that. I don't want someone with a Hispanic accent, 1) I hear it WAY too much and 2) it's not cute/sexy.

Australian, English, Romanian (or anywhere around that like Ukraine, etc.), Italian, maybe German, even a strong Canadian accent...hope this wish can come true LOL!!

Anyone else out there weird like me??

i've always, always, always hated accents. go figure i'm marrying someone with a southern accent lol

i don't think it's weird, though. good luck finding your hunk
wink.gif

My cousin's husband is Romanian, and she brought him home for Christmas. They live in Columbus, OH... but his whole family still lives in Romania, and they visit all the time. I will admit, he's really hot, and his accent is great.

LOL!!! I thought I would share it.

Nicole - tell your cousin to tell him to move a good looking brother or cousin out to Midland
wink.gif

I'm the same way... which is why I'm determined to marry a British man. Haha!

Seriously, my ex is from Wales and I dunno... most folks don't like Welsh accents, but I found it so cute. So you're not alone.

I love Dutch accents, the language itself is also very adorable sounding. I`m a sucker for southern accents, so thank god my fiancé is originally from El Paso, TX. He kinda got rid of his accent because he moved away after high school, but he´ll do a little "cowboy talk" for me every once in a while. Sigh, it´s so sexy!

btw, my dentist is Romanian. He´s an old horndog though, so his accent makes him sound even more perverted lol

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif btw, my dentist is Romanian. He´s an old horndog though, so his accent makes him sound even more perverted lol lol..

Although my boyfriend doesn't have an accent, I do like them. (some)

i've always wanted to find a guy with a nice accent too. but i have enough trouble finding any decent guys in the first place so i'd just be an added bonus haha.

hahah me too, this spring me and a friend are traveling all through europe... england, france, spain. And we have our hearts set on nice barcelona guys with mini mowhawks,, haha yes, i know we're wierd!

Ughh, I hate accents, I'm always like "Huh???" or "Whaaaatt??" cuz I can't understand! But good luc kto you on your *quest*
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif btw, my dentist is Romanian. He´s an old horndog though, so his accent makes him sound even more perverted lol LMAO!

I love accents too, alas my boyfriend doesn't have one. haha

I wish I could join your quest.
hehe.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm the same way... which is why I'm determined to marry a British man. Haha!Seriously, my ex is from Wales and I dunno... most folks don't like Welsh accents, but I found it so cute. So you're not alone.

I'm a welshie! Although I have only visited Llandudno and I found Llewellyn Street.I was there with my hot scot.
1f.gif
I have another ex who is english....it is my fave accent next to a scottish accent.

Marrying a british man would be a good thing.In my opinion,they know how to treat a lady.
smile.gif

Good luck on your quest! I certainly have a hard time finding someone with a british accent, although I did date a british guy once (but he weirded me out) lol, but yea...men with british accents are hawt to me! Aussies too
wink.gif
My friend of 3 yrs is Australian and he would occasionally call my cell and leave me voicemails just to irk me! lol

I also dated a guy with a irish accent. Very hard to understand...I felt bad cuz during the 2 dates we had, I would have to say "excuse me, can u repeat that?"

Latest posts

Back