I want I want I want

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm starting to get depressed that I'm on a no-buy. I've been having a wonderful time reintroducing myself to everything in my stash, but there is still so much that i want to buy. Benefit has a ton of stuff that I must have,I need more sunscreen and eye cream, a new concealer, eye makeup remover, some of the new MAC stuff. Oo! I'm just going crazy. I'm trying to use this as a lesson in being less materialistic, but it's really hard.

Had to rant, thanks for listening!

Reaction score
aw, it's okay. i know what you mean, though.

i tried to keep my cool this month, but it's a week after i paid my last credit card bill and i'm already up to $200. it's horrible.

i really don't think there's any way to stop! i already got my CC taken away by my mom, so i can't shop in stores, but i remember my number, so i use it online, which is kinda pathetic LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I'm starting to get depressed that I'm on a no-buy. I've been having a wonderful time reintroducing myself to everything in my stash, but there is still so much that i want to buy. Benefit has a ton of stuff that I must have,I need more sunscreen and eye cream, a new concealer, eye makeup remover, some of the new MAC stuff. Oo! I'm just going crazy. I'm trying to use this as a lesson in being less materialistic, but it's really hard.
Had to rant, thanks for listening!

I TOTALLY understand what you're going through!! Every time I see new products in magazines/stores/tv I'm tempted to buy them all!
It really is hard to close the magazine, walk away from the counter, or turn the channel!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer aw, it's okay. i know what you mean, though.
i tried to keep my cool this month, but it's a week after i paid my last credit card bill and i'm already up to $200. it's horrible.

i really don't think there's any way to stop! i already got my CC taken away by my mom, so i can't shop in stores, but i remember my number, so i use it online, which is kinda pathetic LOL

I feel ya. I thought about reporting my cards lost and when I get the new ones in give them to my mother so she can hide them from me.

Reaction score
I wish I could... but I'm horrible w/ MAC's luring temptations! lol

Reaction score
LOL.....i love your little expression under your name there......"gimme mac or gimme death"

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I wish I could... but I'm horrible w/ MAC's luring temptations! lol

Reaction score
Thanks for all your support ladies!! I'll probably stop the no-buy in November. I'm travelling in October and November so I need to save up as much money as I can. Then I'm going to the UK in June, so I'll need to start saving for that too. And Tokyo next fall? I would much rather have a nice vacation than a big box of makeup, but that doesn't make it any easier for me.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Thanks for all your support ladies!! I'll probably stop the no-buy in November. I'm travelling in October and November so I need to save up as much money as I can. Then I'm going to the UK in June, so I'll need to start saving for that too. And Tokyo next fall? I would much rather have a nice vacation than a big box of makeup, but that doesn't make it any easier for me. Ok, so now I don't feel too bad for ya! How exciting that you are going to go to all those cool places!

Latest posts