I *was* feeling pretty hot, until...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this picture of myself!! Does it look that orangey and gross on your monitors?

I seem to look sexy in person. I used the correct white balance and everything.

(the only good thing is that I found out I look foxy in navy eyeshadow. Why didn't I try it sooner??)

IMG_0505.jpg

i dun think it looks bad dont worry .. ppl are always aware of their own flaws even tho theyre not there at all~!

well you must know when you take a picture that the camera will sort of wash off half of your makeup, so you have to compensate. and depending on the light in your house/appartment, if it's just a bit dark i realised your pic will be darker too. i don't look orangey on pics, but i look red everywhere ^^°

I don't see anything gross about that photo, you are beautiful! I sometimes get frustrated because after the photo is taken, my mirror doesn't agree with the pic, ehehe.

Nope it doesnt look gross or orangey on my monitor either..

it must just be your monitor or something :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You look fine to me!

it doesn't look horrible! you're beautiful!

I'm not that tech savvy, but if you think the photo is off, it could be your camera setting, the light in your house, and monitor calibration, etc.

You don't look orange at all. Your skin glows and looks beautiful, at least that's what I am seeing. You're right, you do look foxy in the navy shadow, well done!

girl, you look good. I am the same way. I be running around thinking I look good, and then a camera slaps me in the face and says "oh no Bi***, you dont look that good".

Cameras and mirrors are haters

Cameras and mirrors ARE haters. lol. Thanks guys. Maybe I should try different monitor settings.

My camera's setting was daylight, and that's what I used. Hmm, I'll try a different light source next time, and use a correcting base.

Props to photo and video muas. Seriously.

Latest posts

Back