I wish I could drink more water? How do people do it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally bought stevia !!

It's quite funny to see a green thing in my glass of water, but i was surprised as it's really sugar flavored. And it doesn't taste bad at all.

i dont mind water but i find it hard to stick to drinking.

so what i do is leave a glass of water filled beside me. and i sip, sip.. till this day, i acutally manage to finish more than one glass.

I can't make myself drink the prescribed 6-8 glasses of water a day either. Not plain water anyway. So I mix it up. A glass of water with my multi-vitamin and supplements in the morning. Big cups of tea (LOVE Republic of Tea, my favorites are 'Get Gorgeous' and 'Get Happy' from their 'Be Well Red Tea' series) throughout the day, and I carry a 1 L (33oz) Sigg bottle of water along with packets of Emergen-C to liven it up. I think Emergen-C is a great alternative to those Crystal Light flavor packets. They only contain 5g of sugar, about 20 calories, a ton of vitamins. So really, kind of superior to Crystal Light that's got aspartame and not much else going for it. Lol, I'm really passionate about Emergen-C!

Ice tea is nice, but be careful, the ones sold at the supermarket are filled with sugar (first prize for Lipton). Better make your own.

i use to put a packege of crystal light and i decrease the amount everytime and then when i was drinking plain water i didn't care becasue i was already getting use to it.you know how people always said you suppose to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water well is a little irrelevant it all depens on the climate you living in.so pretty much it depends.

of course decafe tea with out sugar. make you a gal. of water and I use 4 small tea bags. pour your self a glass with lots of ice and a twist of lemon or a splash of lemon juice. If you have to have sugar use a splash of apple juice its realy yummy and is better than plain sugar. Hot tea works well also.

and it doesn't allways have to be decaf.

Back