"I Wish I Could Say It" Game

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No we don't have other plans for the Holidays but we're still not coming to Chicago to blow our time with you!

you know how when we were 18, you left me to be with that 15 year old and I laughed and said thank god you were going cos child molesters werent my thing and you made me sick? yeah well I lied. It hurt so bad I cried myself to sleep everynight for 6 months. and 5 years on, sometimes it still hurts.

you're not as pretty as you think you are, you're annoying and arrogant, your hair is wayy too dark, your bangs look like a drunk 2 year old cut them, and i cant believe you had the audacity to describe yourself as "slim" on your myspace profile!!

What happened to chicks before ****s, stop using us, and you aren't as gorgeous as you think.

Stop trying to muscle in on everything I do and makes it yours!

Give me some room to freaking breath!!

This thread cracks me up.

Me and you are good for each other... wish things had never changed between us. I miss you caring like the way you did.

You're really stupid and emo at times, but I'll always care for you and worry about your outcome in life. I HATE all the girls you're with... you make crappy decisions.

I wish you weren't on your phone all the time. And I wish you had some damn manners about it... you're always ****s before chicks. One day, you'll know how that'll feel when I choose my BF over you and lie about who I'm hanging out, even if it isn't a big deal.

This thread is so therapeutic :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

"why do i have to speak spanish, you should know english by now you been in the US for 25 years,sssssssssshiet" -referring to my lovely MIL.

" stop saying "mi Rey" to my fcuking baby" - referrin to my lovely MIL again.

I know you did well and that you deserve all the praise you're getting off people but just because what I did wasn't as amazing or talented as what you did doesn't mean I don't deserve a TINY well done or a pat on the back. I'm sick of being in your shadow.

Back