ICE cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) why can't ya? The Candida Diet I'm on now.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG, I am eating a small bowl of Ben and Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream! Jeez it's soooo good! But it's not MY favorite. Let me ask you two things...
Who can guess my favorite ice cream!

and

What is everyone's favorite Ice Cream?

I LOVE ice cream! So do my kids, naturally. My favorite is Pets Ice Cream Sandwich ice cream and Eddys chocolate. My kids love vanilla and chocolate. Hubby will eat just about any flavor. I love Nutty Buddies and of course Ice Cream Sandwiches. I also love orange sherbert, but can't eat it like I do ice cream. I could eat ice cream all day long! My kids can too. My daughter's Dr. told me she needs to eat more things like milkshakes because she is so thin. (She is almost 7 and you can literally count her ribs) And believe me, she remembers the doctor saying that! LOL! Ok, I have rambled enough. I know you all are tired of reading my long posts. Sorry. It is 2:20 in the morning and can't sleep.

Take care all,

Anita

Ooh ICE CREAM my favourite topic! I absolutely adore it. My fave flavours are CHOCOLATE, STRAWBERRY & HONEYCOMB *licks lips*

Ben & Jerry----Cherry Garcia
tongue.gif

Back