Ideas for (decorating) your House

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi there, I thougt it would be fun to post inspiration pictures on how to do your house. I will post some and if you guys like too post also, it would be great!

Some decoration stuff

Some more

Bathroom...

rooms...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chocobon /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh thnx I love those pics,plz post more!! Will post more, just a minute

Reaction score
some of those were gorgeous. Some of the canopy beds especially
tanks for posting

Reaction score

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif some of those were gorgeous. Some of the canopy beds especially
tanks for posting YW. Yes those beds are

Living room...

The next one is a little to much I think, but w/ other colors it would be pretty!

Reaction score
These are BEAUTIFUL, now only if I can achieve all these looks on a strict budget.

Reaction score
ooh! I love some of those. My new living room is going to be Moroccan style with purple and gold

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jayleelah /img/forum/go_quote.gif ooh! I love some of those. My new living room is going to be Moroccan style with purple and gold
Hè je bent v. Belgie zie ik, ja paars is een mooie kleur en volgens mij hebben ze in Belgie wel goeie winkels met Marokaanse spulletjes!!!

Reaction score
Nice photo's, many of those rooms make my place look thoughly boring. Wish I had the funds to to someing creative.

Reaction score
awesome pictures. I LOVE Bollywood room. I was just looking at home decor pics, then i come and makeup talk and here is your thread
Thank you so much

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif awesome pictures. I LOVE Bollywood room. I was just looking at home decor pics, then i come and makeup talk and here is your thread
Thank you so much
Well I hope that you have seen something that is usefull to you!! YW

Reaction score
I love the modern living room..... we were at IKEA yesterday and that style is so cool.....

Reaction score
Wow! Those are amazing. I can't wait until I have the space and budget to really decorate. Hubby and I are still living in a small apartment with foldable furniture.

Reaction score
i lovee decorating! thank-you for posting all these pics. i definately need some decor to my crib. one really neat thing i did was take a large bowl, put a big purple candle in the middle of it (the kind with 4 wicks), then take purple & pink pebbles (like in a fish tank) and put them around the candle. kind of hard to imagine but, it looks really relaxing in the living room.

Reaction score
these pictures inspired me to decorate.. I convinced our roommate to make our living room purple with colorful accents, like on pictures here