If you could ban just one thing, what would it be?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Cigarettes????  what the.  Never heard of anyone loving them, just smoking them cuz it's a habit.  Anyhow...

Originally Posted by jodevizes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No I think that when I said banning, it would vanish for ever. Please Tony I love cigarettes.

The National Rifle Association (NRA) should go away.  Their priorities and their undue influence in American Government is soooo counterproductive in today's society.

I'd like to ban animal abuse, poverty and pms!

And a shout out to the NRA - haven't they destroyed enough lives yet?

There are many,many things but the first thing that comes to mind is Cancer....get rid of that one !

We can all make a difference to the world. 

2nding cancer.

I'd also ban people who can't take any responsibility for themselves. It's like a  plague nowadays. Not one thing anyone does that's wrong is their fault.

I would also ban messy people. This is something I CAN'T stand.

I have lived with soooo many messy roommates. Now im stuck at the dorms/ appartments with 2 girls who refuse to clean or buy anything to clean with. 

oh and hoarders.

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The National Rifle Association (NRA) should go away.  Their priorities and their undue influence in American Government is soooo counterproductive in today's society.
I would like to enlarge this one to include military aid to overseas "friendly" countries, who may, as time passes, cease being quite so friendly. For example,  Egypt currently receives $1.3billion pa, this added to other arms deals to others, could produce quite a cash flow for home use,  Or Haiti situations.

But none of this is practical so I opt for the banning of plastic wrapped food.  Why should some mushrooms be sold loose while others come in plastic trays, with a plastic wrap and plasticised printed label.  Alright, there are "contaminateable exceptions", like for instance meat.  But why should a cucumber be wrapped ? 

~Samm

Back