If you had $50 to spend on MAC Danse...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this collection too! initially I just got Glissade & lightscapade MSFs and both piggies, then I had to go back for more! lol!

Yesterday I got Glissade(2x) for backup and my mom (oh uh, I hope I'm not awaking the monster... lmao!!!), Russe l/s (so gorgeous), swan lake e/s, Jete e/s, & corps de ballet l/g. (and other non-danse things, hehe)

I would definitely recommend getting Glissade MSF, did you try it out while you were there?

I actually don't own anything MAC, but from looking at the website, I'd get Glissade, Curtsy Lipstick, Classical lipstick, and French Grey eyeshadow.

Thanks for the recs ladies. I have a $50 GC from Macy's that I'm probably going to spend on this collection. Hope my Macy's has the quad. I love quads and palettes.

Its sucks when your a mum and have to put the kids first sometimes doesn't it. I would get the Lightscapade as its already sold out online and you can put it on eBay.lol Sorry I can't really help much

It is nice to hear someone like this collection !! I have ordered quite a bit myself....can't wait til it arrives,,

Back