If you had three weeks to live, what would you do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif move to newyork, have a baby, get married (most possible). uhm yeah..move out of the mothers' crib. In just 3 weeks??
smile.gif
You're fast!!

Originally Posted by BeautifullyMADE /img/forum/go_quote.gif In just 3 weeks??
smile.gif
You're fast!! That is what I was thinking.

I would take all the money I have, get all my loved ones together and fly away to some beautiful place where I would try to enjoy the remaining weeks as much as possible, with my family by my side.

i would live each day like there was no tomorrow and just spends my days chillin with the people i love the most

write out a will...my bff would get most of my stuff (designer bags eetc.)

i would budget my savings to pay for funeral expenses and spend the rest on a designer funeral dress with matching shoes, earrings, and purse (i'm thinking chanel)

then i'd have the courage to finally approach a guy i like (which i've never done)

and go on a date somewhere nice (like watch the sunset or something rated G)

and then like on the last week i'd prolly go all the way

Go to a tropical island with my family for a week and a half.... then have everyone fly to italy for my last week and a half. Too sad... I don't even want to think about it.

I would scrape up as much money as I could and go to Europe and see everything I possibly could for 2 weeks. Then for the last week I would come home and stay with my family.

Back