If your hair could magically be any length...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is waist length right now and I'm due for a change so I chose bra strap length or just a little longer.

My goal length right now is waist length. I have wavy hair and am now 1 inch from waist. Yay!

mine is currently waist length but im aiming for hip length, going for a cut next week but i get the feeling the my stylist will wanna cut more than .5" (i hate cutting it, its like hair torture )

they didnt have one for mid back so i went with BSL.

i am currenty trying to grow my hair to there which is taking forever.

just casue im weird and have some desire to be able to cover my chest with hair

I used to have my hair to BSL but then I was an idiot and thought I wanted it short. I regret it. I am trying to gorw it back out but it is taking forever!!!!!!!

Tailbone length..I want mermaid hair.haha long,wavy,and beautiful.

I tried extensions...i think it was waist length.. It was simply beautiful and i really liked it. I wished i had more patient to let my real hair grow without the temptation to cut it every season.hahah

as much as i love long hair, i can't have it more longer than shoulder length, my hair being thin it tends to become thiner and damaged as the moisture can't go down the whole length from the roots to the ends. my hair being at bra length right now, it's thin and doesn't have much volume.

I wish my hair was waist length, and pink and black... and no one would be able to see the pink at work D:

I can wish right?

I went with waist length, but I'm happy with my shoulder length inverted bob atm
smile.gif

Originally Posted by niksaki /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol my hair would be one of these.... So basically, we're talking bra strap length then? It seems to be one of the most popular replies. It is a very flattering length on most ladies!
smile.gif

i have the lenght that i want, it sits at my waist. any longer i get headaches cause of the weight.

Have to religiously cut every 2-3 months.

Back