I'm back...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I've been back, but I've been so exhausted. I just wanted to share a few pics from the cruise w/ yall. Anyone who has way too much time on their hands should feel free to browse the rest of them at Shutterfly.

I still haven't had time to edit the others, so ignore the red eye, etc. The guy you'll see in the blue shirt is the guy I met. He lives in Tampa and I absolutely adore him. We'll see what happens.

Ciao,

Looks like you had fun on your cruise. Do you feel more relaxed? You gotta give us more detials on the guy. Spill it sistah!

Wow it does look like you had a Hella of alot of fun...Great Pics...and the Guy from Tampa....:::: Hottie ::::

Originally Posted by Marisol Looks like you had fun on your cruise. Do you feel more relaxed? You gotta give us more detials on the guy. Spill it sistah! Gee, there is so much to tell. One thing I MUST tell you immediately is that our first 6 hour long conversation at the sports bar on the ship was amazing. Can you believe he asked me if I had MySpace? From there, we knew....we're both dorks!! It really just came out of nowhere, so I'm not calling ANY of you dorks. It was really wierd. In the meantime, you can check out his myspace. He used the cruise pic for his profile pic.
Hopefully there will be a visit in the near future. We'll see!

XOXO -

welcome back! we missed ya!

those pics look great and thianks for sharing! that guy's a hottie
icon_eek.gif

Welcome back Melissa. Appears you had a wonderful time. Good for you! Glad you're back.

great pics, Melissa. I´ve always wanted to go on a cruise.

keep us updated on the hottie (he has GORGEOUS blue eyes btw)!!!

Welcome back Melissa! Those pics look great.. Delighted to hear you had a great time & have found a new man
biggrin.gif

Thank you to everyone! Cruising is alot less expensive than you think. I'm not sure about international departures, but Carnival was great. It's probably best to book through an agent b/c they know when you can get the best deals. Also, once you've done it once you get discounts. For example, you can book one year in advance and make payments. No portion of it was dissatisfying. I will be cruising once a year now, even if it's only a 4 or 5 day cruise.

Welcome back! Looks like you had lots of fun
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Change you avatar to one of your vacation pics
cool.gif

Welcome back eightthirty! Glad you had a nice time and met someone nice!

The crusie sounds amazing, ide love to go on a cruise. Hope you catch up on some sleep and feel rested.Thanks for sharing your piccies with us.

Latest posts

Back