I'm going to Marrakech, Marocco!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My boyfriend told me today that his work is having their annual celebration in Marrakech, Marocco (Africa) in April! I'm both excited and confused, I don't know anything about this place. Has anyone here been there? They're gonna offer some exciting things to do like balloon flying and desert safari

OMG Edda! That's awesome! I've never been there, but it sounds fantastic! Have fun and make sure you take some pics for us!! I would love, love, love to go on a safari!!!

Great news! You all are too young to remember this, but Crosby, Stills and Nash had a great song "The Marrakech Express". That could be your theme song.

lucky you! my friend's relative came back from there and brought her a whole lot of gorgeous beaded shoes. Definately try to visit a market, the markets in those places are amazing! definately take photos!

As pinksugar said, the open markets are always a new discovery and also try to develop the art of bargain.

Latest posts

Back