I'm Grumpalicious

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha! thanks ladies!!

I dunno why I call people chicken! haha! it's a term of endearment for me I guess. I also call people poppet.

At work I called someone 'love' as in 'can i help you love?' and he laughed. He was like, did you just call me love? and I'm like, yes? haha. I guess only old people in Australia call people love.

BUT I HAVE THE MONOPOLY ON CHICKEN!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
yey.gif

I hope the TA is understanding. I think they usually are, because they've been there too. Good luck!

One of my coworkers is from New Zealand and she calls people "love" all the time. I think it sounds cool!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha! thanks ladies!!
I dunno why I call people chicken! haha! it's a term of endearment for me I guess. I also call people poppet.

At work I called someone 'love' as in 'can i help you love?' and he laughed. He was like, did you just call me love? and I'm like, yes? haha. I guess only old people in Australia call people love.

BUT I HAVE THE MONOPOLY ON CHICKEN!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
yey.gif

That's cute! LOL I call people love all the time too! My old boss used to call people grass hopper!! How did the chicken thing get started! I just thought I 'd ask about it in case anyone reading your posts was like huh, chicken!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif KEEP US UPDATED!!!! that is so "dog at my homework" and it being totally true!!! my thoughts exactly!

I will keep you updated
smile.gif
hopefully they'll update me on monday and let me know what they want me to do...

as for the chicken thing.. i think someone at work always called me chicken and I started to call her chicken... then it was like everyone got called that. Weird!

Back