I'm moving to Canada!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats edda! montreal is a beautiful city and i'm sure you will enjoy living in canada
smile.gif

YAYY!!!! Youre moving to Montreal!!!!

Okay, not because I'm biased or anythng (okay i am...) but its one of the best cities in Canada to live in if you can deal with the French. If you know a bit you're good to go. Alot of people speak English although there are certain areas that are mainly French, if youre in the downtown area its pretty much either way.

There's so much to do and see, and the people are nice! Do you know which area you will live in? I may be able to point you in the right directions for some things. Check craigslist.ca and kijiji.ca to find appartments and such and pm me if you have any questions.

And if you like hockey...this is the place for you lol, we're a hockey city through and through.

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif YAYY!!!! Youre moving to Montreal!!!!Okay, not because I'm biased or anythng (okay i am...) but its one of the best cities in Canada to live in if you can deal with the French. If you know a bit you're good to go. Alot of people speak English although there are certain areas that are mainly French, if youre in the downtown area its pretty much either way.

There's so much to do and see, and the people are nice! Do you know which area you will live in? I may be able to point you in the right directions for some things. Check craigslist.ca and kijiji.ca to find appartments and such and pm me if you have any questions.

And if you like hockey...this is the place for you lol, we're a hockey city through and through.

Have you lived there for a long time? Yes I've been looking at craigslist and kijiji for fun, but my boyfriends job will take care of a temporary appartment for the first month and provide services to find a new appartment so we don't have to think too much about it until we get there. We'll probably try to find an appartment close to my boyfriend's work (Ubisoft entertainment). Do you know it?
I'll definetly keep you in mind when I have some questions
smile.gif
Always good to know of someone local.

Back