I'm moving today :D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys, i wasnt online last night. we moved the internet to the new place. so after living with the in laws for 4 years we are moving today. im very excited. i even slept over today coz i was dreaming to much. came 2 hours late to work. have to work those two hours later then lol. coz i cant wait to come home today and move the things. my friends husband will help us :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so sweet of him.

my mother in law gave me lots of kitchen stuff, so im happy, since pots are really expensive. she also gave me some stuff her mom owns :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i will take good care of it. and a really expensive roasting pot you put in the oven, huge! i can make lamp legs on that one... :rotfl:

so i wont be on MUT tonight either coz i will be beautifying the place. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

cool now i know what i want for christmas from my fiance, i want a fish tank, with a fighting fish. medium fish tank. :sheep: see you guys....

in 3 days its my 1st anniv at MUT weeee. :rockwoot:

congrats anna on your move.. im happy for you and hurry back..

CONGRATS!!!!! Moving can be tough , but if its where you want to be I'm sure it will be worth the effort, I will be helping my Son move right after Christmas he's 21 and single, and I know it will be tough for him but he is more than ready to get out on his own, and of course Mother and I will allways be ready to help if he needs it...good luck to you :hug:

Congrats on your new place and have fun setting everything up! Congrats on your upcoming 1 year MuT anniversary, too!

Congrats on your move Anna!!!

It must be so exciting to live on your own with your hubby now (I live with my mother in law and i know how hard it can be)!!!

Congrats on the move! That is really exciting!

Also, another big congrats on your MUT anniversary! Woohoo!

Congrats Anna! I too am in the process of moving and I really don't like it because nothing is where its supposed to be. How far away will you be from your inlaws?

Congrats! Hope you enjoy your new place...gonna have a house warming party?? Those are always fun...you need something new to your place? I think they can fit a huge living room suite on an airplane right?? Cargo should be enough room!

Congrats on getting your new place - that's always so exciting, and decorating can be tons of fun!! Best of luck with everything and keep us updated:)

Latest posts

Back