I'm new to the forum, hiya

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just made my profile. I'm really interested in doing makeup and be a freelancer. I'm from Florida, I'm 29 yrs old, Puerto Rican chubby girl. I'm self taught by looking at photos I see to see if I can recreate the same look on myself. I can spend hours just doing my makeup and blending. I have no kids, I'm in a relationship. My hobbies and things I like to do are reading comics, and reading, shopping, Listening to music, watching movies, video games, I'm a Wrestling Fan. Nd I like girly things. I'm friendly, caring, reliable person, and hard working. Anything else you like to know just ask. I have tumblr_blog where I post some of Makeup and things I like in general. *Edit: blog link*

flowers.gif
Hello and Welcome to Makeuptalk!
flowers.gif
Please be sure to look at our Terms of Service for MakeupTalk. Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

We hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

Latest posts

Back