I'm New

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Welcome Ashley! I'm Tony, the administrator here. Where are you from in CA? I am in Orange County(Newport)
Welcome to MakeupTalk

Tony I had NO IDEA you´re actually from Newport. ok I only know it because I´m an OC fan, but hey I always get sooo frustrated when I watch OC and see the beautiful scenery and beaches. I want to move there soo bad
wink.gif

Hi Everyone-

I'm Dana from Miami, originally from Brooklyn. I finally got a picture on. I've had so much fun checking out this site and looking at your pictures. You guys really know what your doing, and look like your having fun doing it. I'm getting a camera on Monday, so I'm gonna snap a lot of pictures of my stash. I love makeup and beauty products and all other girly things. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

icon_smile.gif

Thanks

Dana

Hi Ashley and welcome
claps.gif
. I'm Jeanie from Southern California. You've come to the right place. Alot these ladies here can help you out from head to toe so don't hesitate to ask.

Back