I'm One Of Those People Who...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm one of those people

who is organized, but in messy piles

talks so stupidly to her cat

likes to listen to music whenever she's working or doing chores

has a lot of books, even though she won't admit it

will do everything she can to avoid taking care of the trash

gets angry at the television whenever her favorite show gets replaced by a football game

who likes animals, just not spiders (eek !) and mosquitoes (i'm not your dinner, damnit !)

who always gets ask their way by strangers in the street, when most of the time, she only knows her own way. Is she a living map ?
kopfkratz.gif

hates running, but loves walking, and walks fast.

likes to do lists and pack way too much stuff, just in case
tocktock.gif

I'm one of those people...

Who drops things many times during the day. That is why I buy hand held mirrors from the dollar store. Cheap to replace
wink.gif

who likes to have my house organized

who loves to garden but hates pulling weeds

I really like this thread also! Let me think of more...

Always has to be covered when they sleep even if it's 90 degrees outside! My toes always have to be covered or I won't even sleep.

Can't stand stand why guys think Jennifer Garner/Jennifer Aniston/several other celebs are so hot. They look like women you'd see anyday at Wal-Mart shopping.

That was a rather ugly duckling as a child, but am now a beautiful swan, and now I laugh at those people that made fun of me when I was a kid!!! Karma is a bee-otch!

Am obsessed with my family history, I love geneology and stuff like that.

That is girly, but hates romantic comedies and watches guy action films instead.

Does not drink alcohol. I think it's pointless to get drunk. "Gee let me go drink so I can act wild and not realize what I'm doing or saying". It just doesn't make sense to me.

First of all Great thread!
biggrin.gif

I'm one of those people..

Who is massive road rager, Yelling at stupid drivers in my car is a huge de-stresser to me.. Even though the people I'm yelling at can't hear me lol

Who sings and does lame dance moves while I drive around in the car and don't care who happens to be looking

Who loves buying gifts for people, I love to go over the top and spoil all the special people in my life =)

Who is a total "Old Soul" I'm not your typical 20 year old chick haha -- My boyfriend tells me I act like an "Old Man" all the time haha

Who was a total Tom Boy growing up and is now turning more and more into a girly girl as I get older

who likes to spend their pennies, nickles and dimes... so often I dive into my wallet to give the sale associate the exact change, to the annoyance of people in line
wink.gif
oh well, money is money, i cannot understand people who have tons of spare change at their houses and never do anything with it!

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif Always has to be covered when they sleep even if it's 90 degrees outside! My toes always have to be covered or I won't even sleep. LOL I'm the same way. I have to sleep covered
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm one of those people who:

-have weird superstitions about luck

-loves sci-fi comedies

-hates mornings

-loves a good bargain and can hear them call to me

-wants the best for my children and try to set up safety nets for them

-desciplines a badly behaved child that isn't mine

-answers someone elses question if I overhear as I walk by

-stays with little kids who are alone til their parents show up

-buys extra food while grocery shopping and drop it off at the food bank box

-turns and talk to strangers at a line up

-helps someone do their job better

-tries to make everything or do everything myself

-has been cutting/styling/colouring my hair since I was 13 because I wasn't crazy about how my mom cut my hair. My sister used to cut the back of my hair and I would cut the back of hers.

-used to cut peoples hair for $ at university because I was broke

-is currently addicted to making potions and lotions

Back