I'm Pregnant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice

congrats
smile.gif

Congrats Missy! Ugh, don't worry too much about what your parents say, you know once the baby comes they will be all over it. Stay healthy and keep us updated
smile.gif

congrats! children are truly a blessing...of course theres always negative people but relish in this miracle of life! its the greatest joy you'll ever know-aloha~ deb

Well i went to my parent the other day they are so excited! My mom especially she is going threw names and everything. Its the greatest thing ever!

i have two barns one up the street and one down the street when it starts getting warmer, my male cats will leave. I wont see them anymore so i am not eveing worrying about it meanwhile my hubby is cleaning the litter box
smile.gif

I hope I'm not too late either. Congrats on your pregnancy and your parents will come around sooner or later. Who can resist babies? They're so adorable
smile.gif

You are not alone!!!! I told my mom and she was hilarious! She started crying and said "oh I'm so happy, this is such wonderful news, etc...". So it was a good thing on my family's side. When my bf told his parents, they flipped. His mother had the audacity to say that I was trapping him so that I'll get his money, etc... I was FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was frozen and I couldn't believe it. LOL....I told my mom and she too was livid. My mom's kind of old school so she's not afraid to say what's on her mind and uses a lot of curse words....lol. Anyway, they're still very indifferent about the baby. It's their FIRST grand baby!!!!!!!!!! Their only one too!!!! I'm just fortunate to have the best family ever and I'm hoping they won't disregard my daughter when she gets here. How can people be so cruel?
unsure.gif

Back