I'm so bored!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not with MUT, but just in general. I feel the blues! It sucks.

Anyway, just thought I'd share my boredom. Don't any of you dare thank me for sharing! LOL

Maybe you should have a glass of cool aid its like a party in your mouth :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Havent you ever seen Willy wonka and the choc factory where the little girl eats the gum and turns fat and blue....

Now that would be fun :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i didn't see that movie and it's been more than a decade since i read the book!

and no kool-aid. darn!

I was so tempted to say "thanx for sharing" but i wont' .. lol

hope u feel unbored soon :hug:

awww i'm sorry, I get that too often.

Lately i've been into watching lots of tv... probably that's a bad thing, lol!

You can do my essay for me of 3600 words on Whales evolution history, so how about it???

I was bored yesterday... I was on MUT, but I was tallying all those votes for the awards LOL! That took me ALL day! LOL!

i know the feeling, i was bored all last w/end. 1001 chores i could have been doing too but too lazy even to get around to most of them. I think its a winter thing

Thanks for the link Lisa, I'd never seen that before, LOL.

I am sorry to hear that you are so bored Hersh - I hate it when I have days like that, but perhaps you could start a new hobby...like collecting belly button lint or something, haha ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh& btw...thanks for sharing!! hee hee hee, jkjk

thank you, all of you for the mental support! some pretty creative stuff on MUT! but, no i won't write any essays (been there, done that); won't do chores (too tired) and what else?...i don't know, can't read the 2001 things to do when you're bored! LOL

Back