I'm sorry guys!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I havent been posting at all lately. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been falling asleep so early, and plus I need to work on my grades and all that stuff.

Not to mention I got another cold, again. :ill:

On the bright side i took new pictures while i was bored.

feel free to share yours!

You are a very nice looking girl Jess :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . I havent posted anything lately either due to you know why. School comes first just come to MUT when you can ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You will prob be beating me in posts soon haha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If it wasnt for Michal I wouldnt bother trying to get to a friends super bad to get on a comp... Mine wont be fixed any time soon.... Jess can take the lead ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you tyler. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know, school comes first. Everybody is telling me it comes first.

i hate school work!

i hate school work!

i hate school work!

i hate school work!

i hate school work!

I hope your computer gets fixed soon! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Damn right!!! MIchal is stunningly beautiful :love:

I havent been looking great these days... But I have a derm appointment next weekend see what he says whooo

I gotta go though... Night Jess... Night Michal ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :love:

I was kinda leaving all the fancy words for you, tyler. haha.

I have a derm appointment Jan3, the day I come back from xmas vacation. My skin isnt as bad as they told me it would get. Just cant wait to get on accutane..

Nightttt tyler.

i guss something wrong at the mirror you been lookin' at

you are gorgeous

you are so beautiful

dont talk about my bf like that i worning you

good night love

sweet dreams

night jess

HI jess im missing you ,you look beautiful. oh did the ghost give you a lil scare hahaha..

You look great! thanks for sharing the pics :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i hope you feel better soon as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the spongebob pillow you have haha, i really like spongebob :laughing:

Latest posts

Back