I'm thinking about trying lip fusion, but

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies i'm thinking about trying lip fusion since everyone seems to like it so much. But i was wondering if any of you would mind to post pictures of your before and after so i can get an idea of how it looks, or if anyone else has something they like a lot to do the same so i can compare please. thanks.
smile.gif

I like lip fusion but lately I prefer Lip Injection Extreme by Too Faced. It works way better, way faster.
wink.gif

And ULTA is with this kit of lip injection:

2133090.jpg

The Too Faced Lip Clinic includes a .16 Oz. Lip Injection, .2 Oz. Lip Injection Extreme, .28 Oz. Lip Injection Mask, and a .08 Oz. Lip Injection Technicolor. Back of package includes an application schedule to help you achieve maximum plumposity.

Yeah, forgot that it is cheaper. I like it better because you can feel it working. It stings pretty good!

yeah, but lip fusion is long-term, whereas lip injection is temporary, so it really depends what you want!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah, but lip fusion is long-term, whereas lip injection is temporary, so it really depends what you want! Not Lip Injection Extreme. It is not temporary. In fact the effects last WAY longer for me than LF, it has totally changed the contour of my lips (esp. the top which used to be so thin). Lip Injection Extreme has similar ingredients to Lip Fusion (it now has marine collagen). Regular Lip Injection does not.
wink.gif

Also Lip Injection Extreme is less sticky (it is thinner and more spreadable) than LF and for some reason this allows it to stay on the lips better and work better (a little goes a long way).

I tried a bunch of lip plumpers at a Bath & Body Works flagship store. The best one, by far, was Freeze 24/7.

I also tried Pout, Goldie, Too-Faced, Too-Faced Extreme, and one other one that I can't remember. I don't think they had Lip Fusion though.

i remember the lip injection mask. i acutally stole a nice dollop of it, i wasnt impressed at all.

Originally Posted by blackmettalic /img/forum/go_quote.gif Not Lip Injection Extreme. It is not temporary. In fact the effects last WAY longer for me than LF, it has totally changed the contour of my lips (esp. the top which used to be so thin). Lip Injection Extreme has similar ingredients to Lip Fusion (it now has marine collagen). Regular Lip Injection does not.
wink.gif

Also Lip Injection Extreme is less sticky (it is thinner and more spreadable) than LF and for some reason this allows it to stay on the lips better and work better (a little goes a long way).

Oh thanks for the review!

Originally Posted by beautynista /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh thanks for the review! Glad to be of help!
biggrin.gif

does the lip injection extreme actually make them more plumped or is it just a glossy look that makes them more noticeable?

Originally Posted by blackmettalic /img/forum/go_quote.gif Not Lip Injection Extreme. It is not temporary. In fact the effects last WAY longer for me than LF, it has totally changed the contour of my lips (esp. the top which used to be so thin). Lip Injection Extreme has similar ingredients to Lip Fusion (it now has marine collagen). Regular Lip Injection does not.
wink.gif

thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by charish /img/forum/go_quote.gif does the lip injection extreme actually make them more plumped or is it just a glossy look that makes them more noticeable? It actually plumps them, primarily it makes them thicker and with continued use they widen(I find it is most effective if applied before you go to bed and then you wake up with much nicer lips!).

wink.gif

Cool! Thanks for sharing!

it doesn't work at all. I can feel the tingling sensation but I HARDLY noticed a difference in my lips.

oh, and it is much more likely to work with exfoliated lips.

people seem to think just because it stings it works better. that's not the case.

For me, the regular LipFusion did nothing, but the LipFusion XL did make a difference. It was super glossy, but I also think it looked more plumped around the perimeter of my lips and in those fine crease lines in your lips. I don't have any before or after pics, but basically if you have $50 to spend on lip plumper, XL would be the way to go.

Back