IMATS LA 2013: Cinema Secrets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Cinema Secrets is founded by Maurice Stein, who personally designs every product they produce.  He was telling me about a new project that is currently in the works.  He's trying to develop a new eye primer that will work with any formula of shadow (both loose and pressed), and fit any skin color.  He's been testing it out and recently passed it out to a few of his "guinea pigs" for some real world testing.

He wanted to let us know about the proper use of his new spray cleanser we introduced last year.  He's packaged his popular brush cleanser in a spray bottle, and wanted to make sure that people weren't accidentally using too much product.  It doesn't take a lot to clean brushes with this spray.  He suggests holding the bottle about .5 - 1 inches away from your brush head, and spray once on both sides (left and right), then wipe off on a paper towel.  You can repeat as necessary, but you shouldn't hold the bottle far away, as you'll waste the cleanser on the floor and elsewhere, and you don't need to spray too many times.

I am going to be talking some more with Cinema Secrets, as we started secretly talking about perhaps getting a special deal for our MakeupTalk members, but I'll keep you guys in the loop with what we'll be able to come up with :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back