IMATS LA 2013: Inglot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Inglot was introducing 15 new eyeshadows, including their Noble collection colors which includes 5 new colors, and a rainbow eyeshadow, which offers related shadows in gradients.  There are 4 new gel liners, 16 new blushes, and two new nail polish collections (a coffee collection and the Noble collection -- to match the new Noble eyeshadow collection)

They also introduced their new Khol eyeliner pencil, which applies creamy but dries waterproof in dark, bold black.  Everything at IMATS was on sale for 30% off retail.

I'm so happy i got to get the shadows that were on my list!! The people working the booth were great even though they had no organization what so ever. The long wait was worth it!

Originally Posted by MUAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so happy i got to get the shadows that were on my list!! The people working the booth were great even though they had no organization what so ever. The long wait was worth it!
This was only my 2nd IMATS but you're right, no organization at all.

I did not get to squeeze in their booth for two days I was in IMATS NY. It was CRAAAAYY! I got somewhat hurt just passing by their booth because it seems like people do not know what they were doing :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Some people I knew, they lost some of the stuff they bought while getting through the line. So sad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That doesn't surprise me. Picket pocketing is easy at IMATS near the popular booths because of how crowded it is. People tend to put their bags down and it's easy for someone else to pick it up and walk off with no one noticing. At IMATS LA, Lime Crime and Sugarpill booths were packed. Lime Crime was across from OCC and on a main walk way for trying to get by in that area was nuts. Lime Crime was on a corner booth closer to Mehron so when that area became packed you just couldn't - literally couldn't - get through. Security was called on the Lime Crime booth at least two times that I know of because of the crowds. Doe told me of one of the two incidents, the second I was aware from... um... blanking on her name off hand... she's one of MUA Mag main employees, has black thick hair, on the petite side not Cheryl... ugh, can't recall her name. Anyways, because of how crowded it can get I'll have to write a 2nd "tips" for trade shows on how to protect your purchases.

Latest posts

Back