IMATS LA 2013: Lime Crime

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From Lime Crime's website:

http://limecrimemakeup.com/news/2012/12/preview-new-products-at-imats-la/ If you’re coming to IMATS LA this January, you’re in for a treat! Not only will you be able to get your hands on your favorite Lime Crime makeup at a ‘pro’ discount, you will also get a chance to buy the newly-vegan-reformulated Eyeshadow Helper. In addition, attendees will be able to experience the never-before-seen Glitter Helper, launching officially in March.

Come visit Lime Crime booth at space #207. More IMATS info here.

Last year the theme was mermaids to promote their shadow palette AQUATAENIA. My guess that this year's theme will be Alchemy to promote their newest products such as the Zodiac Glitter, Alchemy palette and other new products. I'm EXCITED to see their booth this year and plan on picking up a few more things. I find that Lime Crime products are as pigmented as the claims and have enjoyed all the products I've tried in the past. Can't wait for the new Eyeshadow Helper (I have the old one) and their Glitter Helper.

Plan on going to IMATS? Plan on stopping at the Lime Crime booth (207)? Check out Makeup Talk's 2013 IMATS Los Angeles Guide more info on IMATS.

I will be curious to see reviews on glitter helper. When you use chunkier glitter for a look it almost always falls off whether you use primer or not. Maybe this will be a solution?

Latest posts

Back