IMATS LA: Anything you want information on?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zadi, would you mind asking for me as well? I've been curious about OCC's foundations for awhile, but I'm unsure about what color I should go with. Most foundations I've tried have been a bit too dark for me, even in the lightest shade. In this photo, I don't have any foundation on and its in natural lighting. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Zadi, would you mind asking for me as well? I've been curious about OCC's foundations for awhile, but I'm unsure about what color I should go with. Most foundations I've tried have been a bit too dark for me, even in the lightest shade. In this photo, I don't have any foundation on and its in natural lighting. 

Your skin resembles mine, just my hair is darker :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gifAnnelle actually has the 252 so she'll be able to give you more insight on that.
I'll make some swatches next week lol.  I'm going out of town tomorrow, so I'm trying to stow away some of my IMATS haul and pack for the weekend.  I'm not sure if I'll get to all 252 but I'll see how much skin space I have, LOL

Back