IMATS LA Preview: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OCC has launched a brand new essential oil based concealer tonight, during Pro Night of IMATS LA.  David wanted to create a new formula of concealer, and thought back to his grandmother's age, to wonder, what made their makeup last so long?  He said that although everybody is afraid of putting oil on their face, essential oils are actually good for your skin, and has the new line on sale this weekend.

(I wasn't able to get a whole lot of information from him since I actually caught him after IMATS closed, so I'll have more info after the weekend when I actually get to find out some more detailed information!)

I had the chance to talk to him right before closing and didn't get more info on it either. I say we hit him up tomorrow together because I had my eye on it.

oh he asked me to make sure I come back, lol. I've met him quite a few times now, and he's probably one of my favorite booths to visit. Easy to talk to and always has new things to talk about!  Text me tomorrow and I'll wait for you to go visit him :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm really intrigued by these concealers. I'd love to know more about them, too!

I'm in love with David now. For those looking for an alternative to Urban Decay go with OCC. No pressed palettes but his foundation, concealor, loose pigments, lip tars and nail polish are all vegan friendly (he's vegan himself).

Latest posts

Back