IMATS LA Preview: Stila

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stila is introducing their new fall line which will come out near the end of July.

They have a new Stay All Day Foundation - a thicker formula that is halfway between a mousse and liquid foundation.  I was told that this foundation is so thick that it doesn't work well with a pump, so they created a spatula in the lid to grab product for application instead.  The neat thing about the lid is that the top of the lid has a cap that can be opened up to reveal a little mirror and concealer, too.  The foundation is "oil free, full coverage, matte, fragrance free, and weightless."

They also have a new palette named In the Know, which is an all matte palette with 10 shades (their previous palettes all included some shimmer colors, but this Fall palette is completely matte.)

They've also introduced a new color, Snow, into their liquid liner line - a completely opaque white liner.  They said it was the new trend color that we'll be seeing more of in the fall, and can be used to create a white cat eye.

They also have their core collection available for purchase at 40% off for the show.

40% off? Jealous!

The foundation sounds awesome. I love Stila face products so can't wait to get my hands on their new foundation.

Back