IMATS London 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm thinking of going, this will be the only time I've lived close enough to IMATS to go. So has anyone gone before? Are the discounts worth it? Is anyone going this year?

I've never been to any of the IMATS but Los Angeles however most companies who attend IMATS do offer discounts between 25% to 40-50% off retail prices at IMATS. Depending on how much you buy it maybe worth the price to go.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never been to any of the IMATS but Los Angeles however most companies who attend IMATS do offer discounts between 25% to 40-50% off retail prices at IMATS. Depending on how much you buy it maybe worth the price to go.
I'm hoping to buy a bit! Especially from BeautySoClean, and maybe try some new brands I haven't have the chance to try. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks!

I would like to go....I'm from Vegas and I use to work for some of the cosmetics lines that will be out there!

Latest posts

Back