IMATS NYC 2013 - where to stay??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so I've never been to IMATS (NYC) & would *love* to go. But unfortunately I don't have someone to wave a magic wand and just make it easy :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think the tickets are reasonable prices, I can handle transportation (driving gas + parking) but I have no idea where to stay for a good rate and I just don't think I have any clue what to google.

Any suggestions of hotels with good rates?

FYI, I'd prefer if anyone knows of any Marriott chains nearby the venue. But please let me know!!

Here's the link IMATS NY has on hotels near the area. At this time there are no partner hotels listed:

https://www.google.com/#pq=hotels+near+82+mercer+new+york&hl=en&sugexp=gsis%2Ci18n%3Dtrue&cp=19&gs_id=q&xhr=t&q=hotels+near+Pier+94+new+york&pf=p&sclient=psy&biw=1680&bih=857&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=hotels+near+Pier+94+new+york&aq=0&aqi=g2g-v1&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&fp=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&cad=b

The closest Marriot hotels are 1 mile from the venue - New York Marriott Marquis & JW Marriott Essex House New York HOWEVER the Marquis is $290 while Essex House is $439 per night.

I am very fortunate to live in NYC. We have a great public transportation system that I will be using to get there. If you stay at a hotel nearby, they are going to uo their prices bc of the convention. Just try to find a hotel near public transportation. You can also use hopstop.com to find out how to get there using public transportation. Hope this helps and welcome to NYC

Thanks for the link DivineMsE! While I may not be going to IMATS NY this year I will be heading to NYC sometime this summer with two of my girls so that link is so bookmarked! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back