Indie dupes for Lush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love those Level Naturals shower bombs. So awesome when I have a cold or sinus headache.
I feel like I've gotten bad batches both times I got them because...I barely noticed them? And  I always see people talk about how great they are, and I have sinus issues all year so I wanted them to be great, but, yeah...barely noticeable for me. Is my nose defective?!

I feel like I've gotten bad batches both times I got them because...I barely noticed them? And  I always see people talk about how great they are, and I have sinus issues all year so I wanted them to be great, but, yeah...barely noticeable for me. Is my nose defective?!
I got them a box once (Yuzen, maybe?) and I've ordered from them once...both times they were really strong for me. Maybe you got a bad batch? I do make sure to keep them in the corner of the shower so they don't melt too fast. I wonder if that helps.

Hello, everyone!

I am new here. I have been a long time user of Fresh Farmacy but I just feel it’s getting so expensive. Do you know any product that is also natural with the same effect like FF but way cheaper? Thank you!

I feel like dupes are never going to be as good as the original and lush is the original bath bomb dupes will probably not be as good .I dont think lush is crazy expensive unless you tend to buy a ton of items at once like I always do its not that bad as far as price goes.

If people are eating lush products or using them wrong thats really on the consumer to watch their kids and read how they are supposed to actually use the item.I have been using lush for a while now everything from their soap to bath bombs to bubble bars and I have never had any issues with anything personally I think they are great and recently ordered more from lush two days ago lol.People trying to DIY lush bath bombs are a mess an article on yahoo just came out about crazy people doing or trying to do dupes that are completely doing things wrong.

Also no offence but what retail  job do you know who treats employees great ? lush is a job that you should already know treats their employees like crap just like any other retail job  /  company does where you dont make any money. How do you think they would treat their employees ? I dont find that surprising since retail jobs dont pay you anything and I have worked enough jobs to know they all treat you like shit thats life its reality until you get a career /  real  Job thats how it goes I'am sorry to break it to you.Retail jobs are not known for treating employees great  they dont pay you anything thats  why they get away with it its big busness thats how things work dont take it personal. 

They make bath bombs with hidden rings inside them which is kinda cool if you want a dupe try those but they are pricey since you have to pay for the surprise ring inside too.

The two brands for those are called fragrantjewels.com and pearlbathbombs.com

just go under bath some of them sell candles too....

Last edited:
Back