Influenster: Frosty VoxBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not crazy about the eyeliner at all. It goes on smoothly but holy crap does it smudge everywhere on my oily eyelids. Within a few hours I had raccoon eyes and my fiance said it made me look "grumpy."

What do you guys think of the hair brush? I got the cushion brush and it essentially sits on the top of my hair when I try to brush. 
I've been meaning to use it but totally forgot and left it behind so I'm out of town for a month. It looks kind of awkward to me? I brushed my cat with it as a joke because she kept rubbing her face on it while I was inspecting it, she seemed to like it.

My box is sitting in NC while I'm sitting in WI....ready to try it out...but not exactly sure how this all works...it keeps saying task complete but no approved...edit and resubmit...not sure what I'm doing wrong?

Does any else think the tasks for each of the badges have become more and more labor-intensive? Several of them require that you make a Youtube video featuring each product (the Frosty VoxBox badge requires two). I don't mind posting to social networks or blogging about the products, but I really don't want to make videos, especially four or five different ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does any else think the tasks for each of the badges have become more and more labor-intensive? Several of them require that you make a Youtube video featuring each product (the Frosty VoxBox badge requires two). I don't mind posting to social networks or blogging about the products, but I really don't want to make videos, especially four or five different ones.
Yeah, I don't ever use YouTube to post content (unless it's a funny video of my dog I want to share with my parents...) I don't even have YouTube connected to Influenster.  I wish they gave you a choice between two networks. 

Am I crazy? It has been awhile since I got a VoxBox but I did get the Frosty BoxBox and I still don't have the link to the post survey. It seems like it has been forever since I received it. There used to be dates listed on the website until they revamped it. Did anyone get the survey or am I just losing it and it hasn't been as long as I think?

Back