Influenster: Keurig Campaign #HelloKeurig

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, not being able to use the MyKCup doesn't really bother me, because I never really used it anyway!

I just wish the "old" K-Cups (and by old, I mean the ones sold before this last month or so) could be used, because I have a ton! But, like I said, I can use them in my old brewer, so just a mild annoyance. Unless my old one dies...then, I guess they'll go to waste!

I got the same mixed k-cup and carafe sample packs, but the full box of carafe cups I got was Tully's Hawaiian Blend! Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't gotten my buy 2 get 2 coupon yet, but I plan to get some pumpkin spice cups and caramel apple cider!
There's been various posts and video tutorials showing how to use old cups, not sure how well it works but its worth a shot! Here's one I just found (the tutorial starts around 11:45):

Also you should get the coupon in your email shortly after you register! I want to get the Honest Tea iced green tea, donut shop coconut mocha, green mountain wild mountain blueberry coffee, and van houtte raspberry chocolate truffle coffee (apparently i have a thing for fruit flavored coffee bahahah).

Last edited by a moderator:
There's been various posts and video tutorials showing how to use old cups, not sure how well it works but its worth a shot! Here's one I just found (the tutorial starts around 11:45):

Hm. I registered it a couple of days ago and still nothing :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But it is a weekend, so I'll give it til Monday before I contact them.

And thanks for the video!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and that Green Mountain Wild Blueberry is one of my favorites! I might need to get some more of that! Haven't decided on my 4th box yet. I really love flavored coffees and teas...and ones that taste good iced.

Oh, and that Green Mountain Wild Blueberry is one of my favorites! I might need to get some more of that! Haven't decided on my 4th box yet. I really love flavored coffees and teas...and ones that taste good iced.
Good to know! I saw that it was highly reviewed so I really wanted to try it!

So after two months of use, my Keurig died. The touch screen just stopped working, like it has power but the touch functionality just stopped working.

Thankfully Keurig is sending me another one free of charge and I just have to send back some random part. But like, this is a $200 machine. I'd be so pissed if I had paid for this and it stopped working after two months. It doesn't leave me with a lot of confidence regarding its lifespan.

Back