Influenster "Mom Box"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kittables /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For some odd reason, I thought they'd already shipped. Ah, well. Cool! I'm glad we'll be getting them soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I think they kept pushing it back. On Mother's Day when they first announced, they had mentioned us receiving them the first week of June. I cannot wait to get min. I'm in Louisiana, so it may not be until next week. 

Nada here yet.....I live in NW Indiana which is an hour outside of Chicago....sigh...

I just read Influenster's fb page, their ready to start the summer beauty box. Curious if we who receive the mom box will automatically be opted out of this one? I hope not, I think we would all LOVE a beauty box!!!​

​
  • Hi Influenster, I just have a quick question. I was chosen to receive the mom box... Just curious if this automatically opts me out from being chosen for the summer box. Thanks!
[*] 5 minutes ago Influenster
  • Hi Angel,
    Members who qualify for the Mom VoxBox do not automatically qualify for the Summer Box.
IM CONFUSED!!!..... or it may just be way to early 
icon_scratch.gif

Originally Posted by Linabunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just read Influenster's fb page, their ready to start the summer beauty box. Curious if we who receive the mom box will automatically be opted out of this one? I hope not, I think we would all LOVE a beauty box!!!​
I know a while back someone asked about that on the Influenster facebook page, the person asking was receiving the Mom Box page, Influenster said something to the effect of they are looking for a certain demographic for the Summer Beauty Box.... Makes me wonder is parent is a demographic that will be left out of the Beauty Box. Which, in my opinion, is a load of bull hucky, even though I am a Momma I still like to look pretty and I put makeup on everyday for work and not just throw it on and go makeup.

Haha now im even more curious about the box! I want to know what their "mom approved" products consist of.​
I guess its only fair that everyone get a chance at a box though. Im just glad to have been chosen period.​

Someone posted a photo of their MOMVOXBOX on Influenster's FB page. Not what I was expecting.

Oh...and I read last night on a comment-Influenster stated that if you received the momvoxbox you would NOT qualify for the Summer Beauty Box. 

Originally Posted by krystlbear /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh...and I read last night on a comment-Influenster stated that if you received the momvoxbox you would NOT qualify for the Summer Beauty Box. 
Ugghhhh, that sucks! I would rather have opted in for the beauty box. Oh well, maybe next time.

Originally Posted by krystlbear /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I read it, I took it to mean that demosgraphics may overlap, but if you got one it didn't mean you were automatically going to get the other.

Mm.. raisin cookies.  Since this is the "mom" box, I don't have to share with my kid, right?  Right?  Oh who am I kidding, she'll end up getting them anyway, lol.

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's a pic of the box:

521534_3923675577835_859547937_n.jpg

Ummm really? No, Really.... Are they smoking Crack???

I am kinda interested in the language software though, is it the full version or just a demo?

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ummm really? No, Really.... Are they smoking Crack???

I am kinda interested in the language software though, is it the full version or just a demo?
Thats actually the only thing that really caught my eye also.

Quote: Influenster Hi! Brands participate in various themed boxes to reach different sets of consumers, so the answer is no, we will not be sending the Mom VoxBox and the Summer Beauty VoxBox to the same members.

Got mine this morning. I know it was free, and I'm not really complaining..... but I'm certainly not impressed, and I'm kind of upset that getting this box beat me out of the spring and summer beauty boxes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That Tea is really good! I got it in the love box. Other than that this box makes me feel like my Birchbox sometimes. A dish drying mat. Really??

Back