Influenster Surfs Up VoxBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine at the beginning of this week. That hawaiian tropic stuff smells sooooooo good. biancardi, your  box is better than mine. I wish I'd gotten the shampoo and condition instead of the mascara.
I am so glad I got the hair products and not the mascara... The shampoo & conditioner smell like coconut....in fact, when I opened my box, I could smell them (not that they were leaking or anything)  I am going to use them tomorrow.

I got mine last Wednesday and I got the mascara (I haven't tried it yet though). I'm going to buy the shampoo/conditioner too though to do all my tasks (Ill bite that bullet because its fun to do them) I'm really happy with my nail color. I got "Eva so bright" and its a pretty bright salmon color. I agree, the after sun lotion smells really really lovely! The best part was that I picked up my mail (and this box) on the way to the beach! It was the Oregon Coast so it was overcast and cold but still, fun timing! :) 1551583_10152474545631702_98365828261869568_n.jpg

I am so glad I got the hair products and not the mascara... The shampoo & conditioner smell like coconut....in fact, when I opened my box, I could smell them (not that they were leaking or anything)  I am going to use them tomorrow.
Totally sold...all I needed to hear was coconut! mmmmm. I recently cut off over a foot of my hair so I am trying to find new hair products for my hair (now that its significantly more healthy) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Let us know how you like it!

I got mine last Wednesday and I got the mascara (I haven't tried it yet though). I'm going to buy the shampoo/conditioner too though to do all my tasks (Ill bite that bullet because its fun to do them) I'm really happy with my nail color. I got "Eva so bright" and its a pretty bright salmon color. I agree, the after sun lotion smells really really lovely! The best part was that I picked up my mail (and this box) on the way to the beach! It was the Oregon Coast so it was overcast and cold but still, fun timing! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
1551583_10152474545631702_98365828261869568_n.jpg
I wish I would have gotten such a fun, summery color! They sent me "Fire Red." I think it'll be pretty for fall, but it's not really a summer color. 

I was actually surprised. I purchased the Not Your Mothers Beach Babe shampoo and conditioner (because It didn't come in my box)  and I didn't expect to like it but it really works well with my hair! Some people are saying it dries their hair out a bit but I didn't notice that at all. I did notice a lot of body and bounce after letting it air dry and not putting in any additional leave in products. I was shocked that my hair was less curly when letting it air dry with this than with other brands as I kinda expected this to do the opposite and give "extra" beach waves. I just recently chopped off a foot of over processed and damaged hair so my jaw length hair is currently pretty healthy. I did notice that the shampoo did not lather whatsoever though and that's always a bit off putting for me and the smell has a weird back smell but its not offensive at all. Just strange.
All in all, I'm really glad I tried it anyways because it really works great with my hair. Anyone else get the shampoo or find a new favorite item from this box? The pain shot thing was 100% useless to me and I don't think it did anything but give me a sugar rush haha Totally not a fan.

I finally got my shipping email today and it says my box will be missing the HT After Sun Lotion which will ship out in 1-2 weeks.

I finally got my shipping email today and it says my box will be missing the HT After Sun Lotion which will ship out in 1-2 weeks.
Oh wow...that's a lot later than I would expect. Sorry hun! Waiting is no fun! I wonder if that means we will have an even longer amount of time to finish our badge tasks than normal. I hope for everyone who is getting their items so late that this is the case for sure!

When is the deadline for completing tasks? 
I don't belive its been announced yet. I could be wrong. Each program generally runs about a month after the twitter party though and Surfs Up hasn't had theirs yet (or been announced) I think it will be open probably at least another month with so many people still recieving their boxes.

Back