Inika Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of them / used them??

They were featured in Professional Beauty Magazine as they're exhibiting at PB North this year. I never heard of them so googled them. They have a few pretty eyeshadows and they do samples.

The foundation range isn't huge though but all their brushes are vegan (as are all their products).

This is their website ... Online Shopping Cart The Best Service and Prices Inika Mineral Cosmetics UK

Inika make up is gorgeous! I also found them when flipping through my Professional Beauty Magazine. I ordered some of their samples not long ago and was impressed with them. The samples are pretty tiny and not really worth what they charge for them, but it was a good test to see how they applied. The colour pay off on the eye shadow is really good, they're very bright and pigmented. I tried some neutral colours and their bright ones.

Let's see, the ones I have tried; Blue Topaz,Gold Dust, Bling Bling, Sublime, Ocean Haze and Sienna.

www.inika.com.au - the aussie website is a little diff to the UK one, so here is the AU one, just for reference. They also ship to the USA and New Zealand.

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Inika make up is gorgeous! I also found them when flipping through my Professional Beauty Magazine. I ordered some of their samples not long ago and was impressed with them. The samples are pretty tiny and not really worth what they charge for them, but it was a good test to see how they applied. The colour pay off on the eye shadow is really good, they're very bright and pigmented. I tried some neutral colours and their bright ones. Let's see, the ones I have tried; Blue Topaz,Gold Dust, Bling Bling, Sublime, Ocean Haze and Sienna.

www.inika.com.au - the aussie website is a little diff to the UK one, so here is the AU one, just for reference. They also ship to the USA and New Zealand.

its seems very very good.. but its very very pricey???

Latest posts

Back