Inside Dish on Food Network

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm sitting here watching the Food Network and it's a show I like called Inside Dish with Rachel Ray. Is it just me or has she had one too many drinks? She looks plastered sitting there talking to Mekhi Phifer. Does anyone else watch this show?

I missed that episode, but will catch it later tonight when they reair it. You should've seen the one where she was talking w/Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I think she's too perky for me, but I love all three of her shows--ESPECIALLY $40 a Day.

Oh. She is definitely a booze hound. I watch the food network all the time. On $40 a day, if she has some leftover money or has like $15-20 before dinner, I know she's going to have a drink before dinner. And she always does.

I'm on www.televisionwithoutpity.com also. it's a forum about all the tv shows you can think of. and there's one for Rachael Ray and her shows. Everyone talks about how she drinks a lot too.

She has gotten cracked out this season. They show two episodes at 6:00. The first one at 6 is where she's all cracked out, and the second one is from last season/year(?) and she's more subdued.

Hmmm, not only was she wasted but she was also all over Mekhi..."she's got jungle fever..."

Originally Posted by envymi Hmmm, not only was she wasted but she was also all over Mekhi..."she's got jungle fever..." If I was her, I would be all over him too!
tongue.gif

Hmmm...a perky boozer. Not a good mix.
eek.gif
I really have to see this episode later tonight.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Hmmm...a perky boozer. Not a good mix.
eek.gif
I really have to see this episode later tonight. my mom watches these shows. i've only seen a litle bit of $40 a day and I still think it's impossible to do 40 dollars a day in some of these cities unless you are eating in small diners.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 my mom watches these shows. i've only seen a litle bit of $40 a day and I still think it's impossible to do 40 dollars a day in some of these cities unless you are eating in small diners. lol. some of the things are ridiculous. i remember one time she only had like $7 or $8 and she went to this one restaurant and only had enough$ for a side dish of macaroni and cheese! lol.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 lol. some of the things are ridiculous. i remember one time she only had like $7 or $8 and she went to this one restaurant and only had enough$ for a side dish of macaroni and cheese! lol. i would be embarrassed only getting some side dish. thats when you go to a little diner and get a freakin burger and fries lol

Latest posts

Back