Inspired by BeneBaby - I'm Challenging Myself to a D2B Challenge!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish i could support you Kee, but, i can't picture myself anymore putting so much makeup on just to take a pic of me and then take it all off
frown.gif

I used to do that only for the dtb's and then wonder why i had done it lol!

and i wake up so early in the morning with my husband and tired and too sleepy that all i do is go back to bed >.< i suck!

Wish i had the will to do it but i dont have it anymore -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Kudos for all the ones who dare to take the time and do it though https://forum.makeuptalk.com/ima...ons/icon14.gif

Yea but then you will have awesome pics to look back on when you're old an grey, or! to do super cool photomanipulations with!!!
rockwoot.gif

Okay! I just checked out the next Theme, Dare to be a Mermaid, and I have to say, I feel a bit more confident now that I have one D2B behind me! I don't know it's kinda weird I guess, but now that I've made that first big step I feel much more confident . . . not that I'll nail this theme or anything, but just that I can jump in with 2 feet and have fun doing it!!!

Hey Kee, I'm looking forward to your entries. I'm sure you're going to have fun doing them.

Back