Instant long eyelashes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i saw this in "life and style" magazine its called "revitalash" and it costs $150!!!!! but supposedly experts say they've seen hair grow a quarter of an inch after using it for a month!! check it out revitalash.com, then theres shu uemura lash repair for $19 and last "dream lash" for $12 which permanntly lengthens and thickens lashes. yeah, who ever forks over the $150 bucks for revitalash" please let us know how it worked!!! LOL!!!

If I saw lots of great reviews and was confident it would really make them grow that much. I would so pay the $150.

I can't believe someone would spend that kind of money on something for their eyelashes!!!
blink.gif

lol!!! yup, thats ALOT of money but hey a quarter of an inch on your lashes would deffinatley make a difference. i still wouldnt pay that though...but i wish i could!!!! i wanna see if this stuff works!!!

What kind of gaurantee do we have that all the length that is supposedly gained won't just fall out after discontinued use? I say let other people experiement with their eyes before you jump on the bandwagon.

It's stuff like that which is a bit scary because there are things out there similar to this product that work as they say, but it has the Minoxidil stuff, or whatever the active ingredient in Rogaine is. And we all know what happens to Rogaine users once they stop using the stuff...

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Personally, I'd rather buy a five dollar pair of falsies. And you can go hauling at MAC with the other $145!!!
rockwoot.gif

Ummm, if it was guaranteed that they were gonna grow the quater inch, I'd get it.

I don't think 150 is actually too expensive in the scheme of things considering how much creams and foundation could potentially cost. but wouldnt only purchase if sure it worked.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif id rather buy shoes with that kind of money. Ditto

I've never tried revitalash, but I've tried Talika. I think it worked. lol, maybe not a huge difference, but i thought they looked longer.

Wow! that's pricey. But wouldn't you have to keep on using it to maintain the length/lushness of the lashes??

wow $150 .. thats a lot for just mascara. I thought $20 was a little high. I guess it might be worth it to some though.

I need all the help I can get but not at those prices.. I just love all those products out there with claims to enlarge this and reduce that!! The only things they really do is enlarge their profit and reduce your bank account!! Lol

If it sounds too good to be true..............

i say fake it til u make,lol.It aint instant if i gotta wait a month.falsies are instant
smile.gif

a tranformation before ur very eyes,lol

Latest posts

Back