Interesting find...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by autumnagain /img/forum/go_quote.gif Trade shows in the beauty industry are dangerous. I had worked the hair industry ones years ago (when I was a sales rep). I also like the esthetic ones. like what danger are you talking about? hehehe

That's interesting. I'd notice when I was looking for a refillable powder brush that Lumiere and Pure Luxe had the same brush, but Pure Luxe was cheaper, but I never realised that companies would have the same product. Just shows it's worth doing some research before buying.

That's seems to be the case with many products. I was looking for a brush set the other day and i found the same one on many sites. They all buy the same stuff form a wholesaler.

$20.95 Silk Naturals 7 Piece Synthetic Brush Set

$22.95 Earth-Glo Minerals Netfirms Commerce Pro

$23.99 Aubrey Nicole Aubrey Nicole Mineral Makeup and Skin Care :: BRUSHES :: PREMIUM SERIES SYNTHETIC BRUSHES :: PREMIUM SERIES SYNTHETIC BRUSH SET

$24.95 Signature Minerals Synthetic Brush Set - 7 Piece Mineral Makeup Brush Set

$24.95 Forever Female Forever Female ...because we are!

theshespace AKA About Face cosmetics is taking down any products that the owner (Heather - lovely lady!) didnt create herself. This means the pressed eyeshadows and the eyeliners are being discontinued - and thus marked down in price some time this week. Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere!

She will also be putting up a LE collection in the next week, which will be up until the end of Feb. Some shades can be made permanent by 'voting' in the comments section of her blog - you can read about this in her blog.

Back