Internetchick's no buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif They are so pretty in person! I got Dainty.
I think I am going to keep my no buy up, but maybe switch to limited. If anything, my spending has cut way back. I wasn't cutting into our bills or savings with my spending, but I did think I was buying too much. I might just do a stick to what I need or really really love buy.
tongue.gif

That's a good idea! With these awesome LE collections you need to allow yourself to get at least one thing or else they'll sell out and you might regret missing out. My no-buy rule is if it's an amazing price or something that you won't be able to get later, go ahead! LOL

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's a good idea! With these awesome LE collections you need to allow yourself to get at least one thing or else they'll sell out and you might regret missing out. My no-buy rule is if it's an amazing price or something that you won't be able to get later, go ahead! LOL I wish I had instated that rule with the MSF. I didn't buy the Light Flush I saw on Macys' web site because I was trying to be good, and now I really wish I had caved. I don't know if I will ever be able to get it again.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish I had instated that rule with the MSF. I didn't buy the Light Flush I saw on Macys' web site because I was trying to be good, and now I really wish I had caved. I don't know if I will ever be able to get it again. What's your skintone? I have one and it doesn't really suit me and I was thinking of returning it! (Or selling it on here)

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif What's your skintone? I have one and it doesn't really suit me and I was thinking of returning it! (Or selling it on here) Oh don't worry about it. I'll live.
biggrin.gif
They are re-releasing some aren't they?

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh don't worry about it. I'll live.
biggrin.gif
They are re-releasing some aren't they? Yeah, I'm not sure what shades! They sound pretty though!

I just got off a long no-buy; it's tough, but definitely doable. I lived vicariously through other people's haul though. *lol*

^^ Me too! So far so good. It's been a month and a half now, and I think I am doing better. I am less compulsive, and despite breaking my no buy a few times my spending is down considerably. I think by the end of my no buy I should be back to spending within a range of normal.

I am officially ending my no buy. If I can go almost a month without buying, then I think I am OK. There isn't too much that I want to buy, and I think I have my spending under control. Thanks for all the support!

smile.gif

Back